We are now temporarily closed...
In the interest of our guests and wonderful team, No.15 is now closed until such time as it is safe to re-open.
Thank you for all your support during this incredibly difficult time for everyone and we look forward to welcoming you back as and when we are able. In the meantime, we’ll keep you updated here and via our social media channels, @no15gp (where we also plan to share plenty of positivity).
We’ve also put together some initial information below to help answer any questions you might have:
• All room reservations, whether booked on a prepaid, non-transferable or flexible rate that have already been, or will be, affected by our closure, are welcome to either move to another date or choose to receive a full refund. We would, of course, love you to book for another time, but it’s entirely your choice and we can look at the options with you when we call.
• If you’re in need of something in the diary to look forward to once these times have passed, flexible rates are currently available from 1 May (a date which is of course subject to change), to ensure you can reschedule or cancel any new bookings with ease.
• All gift vouchers due to expire between 31st March – 31st December will be extended until 31st March 2021, so that you have enough time to be able to enjoy them.
• If you want to buy a voucher now as a gift, or as something for you to look forward to later, you’ll have 18 months from the date of purchase of your experience – be it an overnight stay, spa treatment, afternoon tea or monetary amount – to ensure peace of mind that you can use it.
• Any special events you had booked in with us during this time can be rescheduled and we’ll be in touch directly to discuss the options available.
• If you do have any other questions, please feel free to email us on email@example.com and we’ll get back to you just as soon as we can.