We are temporarily closed...
In the interests of our guests and wonderful team, No.15 will remain closed until we feel confident that everyone’s safety and health can be assured. We are however tentatively optimistic and are currently taking bookings from 3rd August, with a super-flexible cancellation policy, if you’re in need of something to look forward to.
Thanks so much for all the support during this challenging time for everyone and we look forward to welcoming you back as and when we are able. In the meantime, if you’d like us to keep you posted on our news, simply enter your email address below to receive occasional updates to your inbox, otherwise we’ll keep you updated here and via our social media channels, @no15gp, where we’ll continue to share plenty of positivity.
You’ll find some more information below, which we hope will help answer any questions you might have:
• All room reservations, whether booked on a prepaid, non-transferable or flexible rate that have been, or will be, affected by our closure, are welcome to either move to another date or receive a full refund. We would, of course, love you to book for another time, but it’s entirely your choice and we can look at the options with you when we call.
• If you’re in need of something in the diary to look forward to, flexible rates are currently available from 3rd August 2020 (a date which is of course subject to change), to ensure you can reschedule or cancel any new bookings with ease.
• All gift vouchers due to expire between 31st March – 31st December will be extended until 31st March 2021, so that you have enough time to be able to enjoy them.
• If you’d like to buy a voucher as a gift, or as a little something for you to look forward to, you’ll have 18 months from the date of purchase of your experience – be it for a room booking (special fixed price breaks are currently available, https://www.ibookedonline.com/no15-great-pulteney), spa treatment, afternoon tea or monetary amount – to ensure peace of mind that there’ll be plenty of time to enjoy it.
• Any special events you had booked in with us during this time can be rescheduled and we’ll be in touch directly to discuss the options available.
• If you do have any other questions, please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you just as soon as we can.